The French Tech Night
One year after our Web Summit meet-up in Dublin, #REVIENSLEON is taking part again in the famous European tech celebration as co-organiser of the French Tech Night, the gathering of international talents and start-ups curious about the French Tech ecosystem.
As an introduction to this networking night, two #REVIENSLEON start-ups BlaBlaCar and VizEat, as well as two French entrepreneurs from Lisbon will share with you their views on their exponential European growth and… talent spotting strategies!
And then? Well, the rest is up to you!
Where and when?
- Lisbon, November 8, 2016 from 7 to 9 PM
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Rua de Alecrim 21
- Register here
They will be present:
- Diane Prebay, Global PR Coordinator at Blablacar, the world leader in long-distance ridesharing
- Camille Rumani, co-founder at VizEat, the european leader of immersive food experiences
- Matthieu Douziech, founder of Harpoon.jobs, a Lisbon-based matchmaking platform between recruiters and talents
- Dominique Siacci, co-founder at GoodBarber, a global app-builder with offices in France, Lisbon and New York
- Hervé Naudin, Business development Start-up and Open Innovation at Orange
as well as many other start-up founders and digital talents!
And also at the Web Summit…
The Web Summit official stage will also welcome two #REVIENSLEON founding members:
Nicolas Brusson, co-founder and CEO of BlaBlaCar, will present his vision of “Driving a connected future” (November 8, 11:25 AM)
Ludovic Le Moan, SIGFOX’s CEO, will present what’s possible in “digitizing the physical world” (November 8, 12:10 PM)
And you will in addition be able to meet representants of Speachme, the first P2P knowledge platform, on November 8 all day long (Pavillion 1 Booth S845).
The French Tech Night is organised by