Assistant Project Leader (M/F) INTERN
Paris, France • Internship 6 months minimum
#ReviensLéon is the international attractiveness and recruitment programme of high-growth global French start-ups. The objective is to communicate on the dynamism of the French start-up ecosystem worldwide to attract experienced talents internationally and boost the global development of the gems of the FrenchTech.
As the Assistant Project Leader, you will have to support the team in strengthening, structuring and developing the project.
Support in external missions
- Communication : writing and publishing newsletter, updating the website, managing social networks, international and national PR
- Partnerships: communication broadcast means, event partnerships, institutional and private partnerships.
- Organisation of international events : preparing, organising travels, managing the different service providers
Support in internal missions
- Monitoring management tools (KPI dashboard)
- Monitoring the job offers
- Member relations
- Managing and updating the website
- Experts and partners relations
The Assistant Project Leader will join l’Agence CLE, which is in charge of the programme, and will work with the #REVIENSLEON programme leader. He/she will join a small, agile and dynamic team of 4 people.
You are proficient in French (oral and written), can switch between tools and topics, can adapt to new situations while remaining rigorous to manage projects by the deadline. You are attracted by the start-up universe and wish to be proactive on a booming project, in a hyper-growth environment.
You are comfortable with office software applications, and are not afraid of discovering new tools, inventing new ways, researching and exploring data to swiftly keep up with the project.
Your qualities are your key to success! You are:
- Good with people
- Dynamic et methodical
- Very reactive
- Autonomous and thorough, you have the ability to organise priorities and follow deadlines.
- Fluency in English is a must
Type of position : Internship, 6 months minimum, full-time
Beginning date: September 2016
Send us your CV and cover letter by mail at email@example.com