#REVIENSLEON takes the opportunity of the FRance Digital Day, this emblematic event of the French start-up ecosystem, to share with you some insight into the recent international developments of our start-ups and actions.
French start-ups do recruit the world!
We investigated. And the result is impressive: the #REVIENSLEON* start-ups have massively expanded globally over the past 18 months. Since April 2015 they opened 22 offices abroad, and are now present in 127 markets on 5 continents.
This growth has gone hand in hand with a very strong expansion of teams: 2034 people have been recruited within a year and a half, representing a 39% growth! In this context, a special care has been also given to the recruitment of “Leon” profiles, with 756 international talents joining French start-ups (a 37% share in recent recruitments).
The French start-up ecosystem indeed attracts now talented professionals from all over the world: 62% of #REVIENSLEON candidates applying on reviensleon.com are now non-French talents from 85 different nationalities! A clear proof that the message on the attractiveness of our start-ups has been heard beyond the French communities.
Over the past months, #REVIENSLEON has worked hard to support this movement: our website which highlights competitive career opportunities is now available in English and the support we provide to foreign candidates recollecting in France has been effective since July. In parallel #REVIENSLEON is animating, in partnership with the French Tech Team, a working group on the implementation of a tailored-made helpdesk to facilitate administratively the recruitment of international talents.
Check out here what Léon think of the French start-up ecosystem!
The #REVIENSLEON family is expanding!
#REVIENSLEON is welcoming this September five new high-growth start-ups , and a new friend of #LEON:
- FINALCAD, a global leader in digital transformation of the construction sector, with projects in 30 countries.
- Meetic, the European leader of dating services present in 15 countries
- Speachme, the first P2P knowledge platform
- VizEat, the European leader of immersive food experiences, with hosts in 110 countries
- Yescapa, the European leader of motorhome and campervans rental between individuals.
- And LEON’s new friend, Tediber, France’s first 100% online mattress brand. As friend of LEON, Tediber will offer on of its very special mattress to the next LEON – indeed, great work goes along with a good night’s sleep!
The arrival of these new start-ups in #REVIENSLEON will enrich the diversity of the targeted job offers available for international talents on reviensleon.com!
* Survey conducted among #REVIENSLEON strat-ups and scale-ups excluding our grown-up member LVMH