WONDERLEON connects international talent with European innovative companies. Founded in 2015, the collective initiative brings together some fifteen leading start-ups of the French and European ecosystems (including BlaBlaCar, Trivago, Meetic, Sigfox, VizEat, etc.)
WONDERLEON 3 main actions:
- Communicating about employer brands to attract experienced profiles
- Recruiting (sourcing experienced candidates)
- Supporting HR teams & Leons that have been recruited through the collective
To us, talent is key to grow startups internationally. Our goal is to federate the European tech ecosystem around this statement and facilitate the growth of innovative companies.
We are looking for a multi-task & result-oriented intern! He will intervene on a crucial part of the program: External communication, visibility & content production.
Are you this WONDER intern?
You will assist the Project Manager.
- Monitor news & information about the startups Members of the collective & on European tech subjects
- Participate to the web marketing strategy: Analyze key datas & elaborate strategy
- Select, produce & publish content (articles / videos) on social media and website
- Animate the external community of partners, members & Leons
- Help to organize events in France and internationally (meet-ups, workshops etc.)
Due to the strong entrepreneurial character of the project, you will also intervene on transversal missions that are fundamental to the development of the program!
- Your are looking to evolve in a dynamic environment and live at the startup rhythm
- You are curious and recognized for your creativity
- But you also are rigorous and working with method
- You manage Microsoft Office & feel comfortable with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
WHY JOINING US?
To accompany the development of emblematic French & European startups and evolve in a positive and dynamic ecosystem!
To work in a collaborative team. Each one of us can be force of proposal & proactive. The stimulating work environment allows developing creativity and openness, while remaining autonomous and rigorous.
Where? Paris, center
Remuneration: According to the profile + 50% of transportation